* Vibration analyzer software
* NI USB-9243 Module
* PCB Biaxial Accelerometer
* PCB 4-Conducter BNC cableTo know the performance of your equipment is vital in any rig operation. Now you can test and gather information easily with this instrument. It’s easy to set up and to install probes and very simple for any rig personnel to use. Test results and analysis can be printed at your convenience.
Available in 4″ and 6″
* Extra high shear
* High and low pressure
* Greater head recovery
* Choice for below gratingThe Fluid Systems Mud Hopper has no moving parts. The four (4) major components of the Fluid Systems Mud Hopper are: (1) Hopper, (2) Valve, (3) Jet nozzle, and (4) Venturi pipe.
Fluid Systems mud cleaners and are available in different configurations to meet customer requirements. 2-panel, 3-panel or 4-panel shakers are available with desanders and /or high-volume desilters. Our new hydrocyclones technology replaces the conventional desanders and desilters cones with significant benefits.
* Available from 6” to 24’ diameters
* Explosion Proof Electrical Design
* Rugged and Reliable
* High Performance
* Low MaintenanceEach screw conveyor is made up of 6’ or 12’ lengths that can be bolted together and sized to fit your application. On land, the optional “Auger Tank” can be used to contain drilled cuttings and move them on to dump trucks for transport to desired disposal location. We can manufacture screw conveyors out of carbon steel, abrasion resistant steel, stainless steel or other alloys to suit any specific requirements. We can also manufacture numerous inlets and discharges to fit your needs. If your needs are for special screw conveyors, let Fluid Systems’ designing, engineering and manufacturing capabilities go to work for you.
Simplicity in design is what takes our machines above the rest. Our balanced elliptical/linear motion drive systems uses field-proven vibrator motors. This design creates linear or balanced elliptical motion at all points on the shaker basket maximizing solids conveying, liquid throughout and reducing the fluid retention on cuttings. Our shakers are designed to last.
Designed to minimize the volume of waste and adhere to environmental laws, our zero discharge line of products are able to maximize solids control efficiency. this has led to cost reductions in the “closed loop” drilling environment. In addition, these small footprint systems are low maintenance and reliable.
Besides premium threading and repair services, OMS is also in the business of engineering, designing and manufacturing of conductor connectors for oil drilling and production.
OMS has a long and distinguished supply record for Conductor and Surface Casing with its own proprietary weld-on connections, to over 50 oil companies globally. The JV and CC suite of connections have been the hallmark of manufacturing excellence for over 3 decades and have been continually improved and developed. These connectors are truly field proven with over 250,000 sets supplied to our customers from our manufacturing centers in Singapore and Saudi Arabia. The connectors diameter ranges are avaliable from 16 to 36 inches where the JV connectors are a threaded type and the CC connectors are a weight set or stab in type.
The JV-DD threaded type connectors come in a variety of models and can be configured to meet the specific requirements of our customers. Single or Multi start, Flush OD and Anti Rotation Key options are available. The JV-DD is a dual load shoulder connection, is drivable and has improved SCF values over the legacy JV-LW models. The unique design will minimize hoop stress in the box and also lower tensile stress in the pin. The connectors have a rugged thread form, therefore less susceptible to handling damage, easy to stab and the potential of cross threading becomes highly unlikely.
The JV-DD2S is a 2-start connector. Upon request, the JV-DD with 2-start thread form can be offered. This version reduces make-up turns by 50%.
The CC is a ‘stab-in’ automatic lock and mechanical release type connector.
It is designed to be used in a wide variety of applications where torque make up capability is limited or in minimal fatigue requirements.
All these connectors have been used for many years in all areas of oil exploration, production and development. They are sold either separately, welded to our pipe or welded to customer-supplied pipe. On-site welding can be performed on request and OMS’ satellite network is able to serve various locations throughout the world.
Our connector product line offers two types of basic configurations i.e. reduced bore or full bore. They are available in standard sizes ranging from 16” to 36”. However, special sizes or configurations can be manufactured to meet any other specific requirements.
Features Of The JV-DD Threaded Connector:
High strength design
No cross threading
Rugged thread form
Dual shoulders & driveable
Effective pressure sealing
Compound radius at landing shoulder
Lower overall stresses
Self – locking thread
Under tension release torque exceeds make up torque
OMS manufactures and supplies a wide range of tubular accessories to the oil and gas industry including, but not limited to the following:
Double pin subs
Single joint lifting plugs
Float shoe joints
Float collar joints
Submud line adapter joints
Conductor and surface casing driving installation systems
Multiple joint lifting plugs
Horizontal assembly make-ups
We assist our customers from their initial design stage, prototyping through production requirements. Our accessory cell is capable of offering a complete line of manufacturing services. It is designed to be flexible for short and long production runs, whilst maintaining the same degree of quality.
All new products manufactured by OMS are made using the highest quality materials, traceable to the manufacturer steel mill with a mill certificate test report, and all threads are machined using genuine API and/or licensed premium threads, ensuring product integrity. We work closely with our customers to identify their specific needs and strive to deliver the most cost efficient manufacturing techniques without sacrificing quality.